Role Summary: The Billing & Payroll Clerk position offers various support services to the billing, collections, and payroll departments. This position is responsible for accurate and timely processing of all billing and payroll items.
- Follow established guidelines in performing all areas of weekly payroll processing
- Gather, arrange, and input payroll date correctly and timely
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Perform daily billing processing
- Process paperwork in a timely manner
- Verifies all documents are signed and completed properly
- Research any billing issues and provide resolution
- Answer phones professionally
- Ability to work with all departments and all employees, also works well with customers (POD’s)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer