Role Summary: The Billing & Payroll Clerk position offers various support services to the billing, collections, and payroll departments. This position is responsible for accurate and timely processing of all billing and payroll items. Expect to work 25-30 hours a week.
- Follow established guidelines in performing all areas of weekly payroll processing
- Gather, arrange, and input payroll date correctly and timely
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Perform daily billing processing
- Process paperwork in a timely manner
- Verifies all documents are signed and completed properly
- Research any billing issues and provide resolution
- Answer phones professionally
- Ability to work with all departments and all employees, also works well with customers (POD’s)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer