Simon’s Trucking takes a lot of pride in their equipment. Anything from the physical appearance of the equipment to the mechanics. That is why we are hiring a Detailer.
The detailer is responsible for interior and exterior cleaning services that meet company specifications of like new condition.
- Washes vehicle exterior, cleans interior and exterior windows, and wipes down doorjambs.
- Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surface.
- Vacuums interior of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Cleans using appropriate cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, dents, scratches, torn upholstery & poor mechanical operation.
- Restores appearance of engine area, rugs and upholstery, and painted surfaces.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Document jobs with shop maintenance coordinators
- All other duties assigned
- Strong listening skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to meet physical requirements of job
- frequent climbing in/out of trucks, reaching & grasping
- lifting up to 30lbs and frequently standing on feet
- Ability to become forklift certified and to operate forklift
- Ability to perform work in safe and alert state of mind at all times
- Valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer