Entry Level Diesel Technician/MechanicApply Now
If you are a recent High School graduate or have some level of vehicle repair experience and are looking to accelerate your career, this role will be a great fit for you. As an Entry Level technician you will do preventive maintenance and minor repairs on the best maintained fleet in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform standard vehicle maintenance
- Perform standard component inspections and minor repairs
- Perform preventive maintenance with training and support from senior technicians
- Diagnose standard mechanical and electronic problems, utilizing diagnostic computer when applicable
- Identify root cause of basic failures/conditions and perform repairs as required
- Replace defective components as instructed
- Interacts with drivers to properly determine nature of complaint once assigned a task
- Works in accordance with all federal/ provincial and corporate compliance guidelines (i.e., safety, DOT, MOT)
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- Basic Computer skills are required.
- Must have own tools.
- Complete paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Equal Opportunity Employer