Do you like to work on cars?
Are you handy and able to repair things?
Are you ready to advance your career?
Simon’s Trucking would like to have you come join our team as a Tractor/Trailer Technician and learn the skills to keep moving forward in your career.
This role is responsible for maintaining a neat and orderly shop and yard. In addition, this person performs duties, such as furnishing tools, materials, and supplies to other workers; cleaning work areas; machines, tools.
This position also will assist vendors with loading and unloading of parts and/or equipment. This position will assist the maintenance coordinator and dive into truck and trailer mechanics as you progress.
- Cleans and maintains all shop areas
- Provide assistance to other departments as requested
- Cleans equipment using proper equipment
- Cleans and maintains grounds, parking areas, and other areas as assigned
- Safely moves equipment—trucks and trailers
- Help wash equipment when needed
- Maintain parts room
- Maintain tool room
- Other duties may be assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Dependable, self-starter, and hard working
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Team player and willing to help wherever needed
- Maintain safe and organized work areas
- Able to operate required equipment safely ( examples include forklift, power washers, yard dogs, trucks, and tolls)