The Maintenance coordinator will maintain accurate and on-time reports and records relative to the service department’s operation through; opening work orders, processing warranty and product improvement claims, maintaining service department records, updating customer profiles, maintaining department accessories and supplies and preparing technician efficiency reports.
- Maintain PM Programs by ensuring proper scheduling of all equipment
- Manage purchasing of vehicle parts, tires, and supplies.
- Coordinate all repairs and body shop work.
- Maintain Parts and Shop inventory
- Process all invoices through maintenance program
- Maintain all vendor related RO’s
- Manage vehicle information files, transfers, disposal of forms.
- Manage and follow through with all warranty claims.
- Use Vendor web sites
- Assisting with scheduling tasks for technicians.
- Take road call information when needed
- Filing as needed.
- Other Job Duties as assigned
Essential Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3-5 years of fleet maintenance experience and previous mechanic experience is required in addition to minimum of one year experience as a lead technician or leadership role.
- DOT rules and regulations knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required