Truck & Trailer Technicians are responsible for performing preventative maintenance and general repairs on tractor and trailer units to Company and DOT standards.
Technicians complete all needed repairs keeping quality, safety, and expediency at the forefront. Technicians work with Safety, Shop and Operations personnel to improve vehicle out of service standards and ensure compliance with DOT and Company requirements. Technicians are also responsible for inventory controls, processing order paperwork, and maintaining. Technicians are relied on daily to keep our fleet of trucks and trailers in top condition.
- Some Knowledge of tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- Computer skills as required.
- Must have own tools.
- Completed paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Physical activities include: walking, lifting, twisting, turning, climbing a ladder, etc.
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL- A is a plus