Are you an experienced truck driver?
To ensure drivers maintain peak driving performance we conduct ongoing training with continued emphasis on safe operating procedures and defensive driving skills. This enables us to proudly say our drivers bring an added level of experience and safety while delivering products.
Simon’s Trucking is always looking for high-quality, experienced professional drivers to join our driving team and is currently giving a $1,000 sign-on bonus to new truck drivers.
There are several benefits to being a Simon’s driver as well as competitive pay, premium equipment, and being able to work for a family owned business with the strength and stability of a larger corporation.
To apply by paper, please read the following:
1) Fill out the Application in full. If something does not apply to you, please put N/A. Make sure to read and sign the last page of the application (marked page 6/6).
2) On the page labeled “Safety Performance History Records Request” (page 7 of the application), only sign and date by the X. Please do not fill in any other information.
3) On the page labeled “Authorization for Driving Record Check,” please read, sign, and date by the X, and fill in the personal information near the bottom of the page.
4) On the page labeled “Important Notice to Drivers Regarding Background Reports” please read through the document, print, sign, and date at the end.
5) Please open the following PDF file. All the documents required are included. Print off the pages and fill them out as required.
and send the completed application to:
Drop off at:
920 Simon Drive
Farley, IA 52046
Attn: Randy Sandhagen
P.O. Box 8
Farley, IA 52046
Need Some Training To Get Into An Exciting Field?
Simon’s Trucking endorses Iowa Central Community College’s Transportation program as an excellent way to get the training you need for a career in truck driving. Read more here.