Posted 2 months ago
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, rebuild, and replace and complete all required repairs on diesel equipment
- Communicate issues to maintenance coordinators
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Inspect the overall condition of equipment to ensure that they meet U.S. Department of Transportation’s safety requirements.
- Compile inspection reports detailing their findings
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements.
- Ensure the final work product meets quality standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for co-workers
- Complete documentation of all repair orders
- Knowledge of all tools required to perform repairs and maintenance on vehicles.
- Computer skills as required.
- Must have own tools.
- Complete paperwork in a timely and concise manner.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with corporate and OSHA standards.
- Must have a valid driver’s license; CDL- A is a plus
- Minimum 1 year Diesel Mechanic Experience required
Equal Opportunity Employer
General Job Application
Designed by Maudience – Iowa Digital Marketing Agency